1. General Information
2. Type and use of collected information
The amount and type of information we receive from you through our website depends on your actions during your visit. If you visit our site to read or download information, the data we collect, such as the domain from which you connect to the Internet, the time and date you accessed the site and the link from which you reached our site, are used only for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more user-friendly and attractive. This information contains no personally identifiable data about you; this means that it is not associated with any name, address or other identifiable personal data.
Personal data is used to provide personal services and only when you have provided such information. For example, if you send us an e-mail requesting information, we will use the e-mail address so we can respond to your question. The information we collect will be held only for as long as necessary to fulfil your request or as long as required by law. Personal data will not be revealed to any third party without your express consent.
Our company uses security safeguards to protect your personal data from malevolent use, loss, change or unintentional deletion. Members of our staff with access to this information have been trained to maintain confidentiality. Nevertheless, given that sending information over the Internet cannot be 100% secure, our company cannot guarantee the integrity and security of the information while it is being sent and sending is accomplished with the responsibility of the sender. After receiving your personal data, our company will undertake every possible measure to protect the integrity and security of said data.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This website belongs to our company, VRAHATI HOTEL AND TOURIST ENTERPRISES S.A.
3. This agreement may be changed at any time. Changes will be announced on this page, so please visit it regularly and read its contents. Continued use of the site after changes in the terms of the agreement will imply acceptance of these changes.
4. There are copyrights and registered trademarks on this site and the material it contains which belong exclusively to their holders and our company. Any violation of these rights is punishable according to the provisions governing the protection of intellectual property.
5. Users may use the material on this site only for personal, non-commercial use (e.g. to read and print out, but not photocopy). The publication and reproduction in general of this material in any form, in part or in summary, in the original or in translation or other version, as well as any changes thereto without the written consent of our company is forbidden.
6. Users of this site bear exclusive responsibility for its lawful use. Users are forbidden from sending or distributing illegal material through this site. Such material could include material that violates the rights of third parties (for example, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and confidentiality) and/or are false, threatening, libellous, offensive, defamatory or instigating criminally punishable acts. In addition, the use or transmission of encoded material and the placement of advertising without prior permission is prohibited. The use of this site for unlawful purposes involves civil and criminal liability. Users agree that our company bears no responsibility for material as described above which originates from third parties and is hosted on this site.
7. Our company bears no responsibility for the content of other sites linked to this one and does not imply acceptance of their content.
8. The opinions expressed by users of this site do not necessary represent the opinions of our company.
9. Our company does not vouch for the accuracy, responsibility or integrity of information contained in this site. Given the global nature of the Internet, it is not in a position to guarantee that this site will function without interruption, omissions, errors, delays and without viruses. The information provided on this site is provided “as is,” without guarantees that may be implied or expressed. As a result, our company bears no responsibility for any damage users may suffer as a consequence of accessing or their inability to access the site, including any viruses that may be transmitted or other information or material available on the site.
10. Our company may prevent your access to the site with serious cause.
12. Any disputes arising from this agreement will be resolved exclusively by the Athens courts.