In order to better accommodate your pet and ensure the comfort and safety of all hotel customers and staff, you are kindly requested to comply with the following rules:
- There is a strict policy of allowing only up to one, small or medium sized pet per room. Reptiles are not allowed.
- Visitors with pets are required to present an updated health record of their pet, signed by an authorised veterinarian. The hotel is entitled to request an updated pet health record at any time.
- Aggressive animals are expressly not allowed. We reserve every right to no longer provide accommodation to customers whose pets have exhibited aggressive behaviour towards other customers or hotel staff.
- Pets are not allowed in public areas such as the Spa Centre, the restaurant and the swimming pool.
- During their stay outside the room and in the halls of the hotel, pets are required to always be kept on a leash.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both in rooms as well as in all hotel areas.
- Pets should be kept under close supervision, so as not to disturb the other customers.
In the event barking or growling pets cause disturbances to guests, their owners shall be subject to any due penalties against loss of profit for the hotel.
- When the pet is without a leash inside the room, a “do not disturb” sign must be hung on the door handle.
In this case room service will NOT be available.
If there is no “do not disturb” sign on the door, we bear no responsibility if your pet is released.
Should you require any clarification, please contact the hotel reception.
Thank you for your attention.